Thinking about creating any kind of time line to have all these goals completed by is a bit daunting- so I won’t do that. I will simply work everyday, making little changes until I get there.
1. Make most all of my products- cleaning products, makeup, skincare, haircare. I read somewhere that an easy way to go about this without getting overwhelmed, is to take it one step at a time. Don’t throw out everything- When you’ve run out of one thing, simply replace it with your alternative.
2. Be a better grocery shopper: Don’t ever throw out any food again/eat healthy and cheap
3. Have a closet that works for me rather than against.
4. Stop unnecessary spending.
5. Donate/sell/get rid of anything I don’t absolutely need.
6. Save and invest as much money possible.
There they are. I know that there are more, so when they finally come to me I will write them down.